CO Programme for post-8/2012 retirees on pension & commuted value arrears
Dear friends,
1)U are aware I spoke to & later ,wrote to MD Smt Usha Sangwan on post-8/2012 retirees ,how the CO Instruction to settle the Pension arrears & Commuted value arrears are delayed.While we were so glad that CO Circular then came out immediately but ZO/DOs are not able to settle still.More than a week is over .Calls & calls ,but quick action is lacking,especially for pensioners.
2)So,after finally ascertaining from RMOS, SZO, that they have reminded again, Programme for the same is awaited,may be in 2/3 days likely.Yet,I didnt want to lose time, to have firm grip, I decided to phone MD.PA took the call, told me CMC is going on,it will be for long time,even beyond 630/7 pm
3)I introduced myself again conveying last week only, I write to MD pointing out what is yet to be done for post -8/2012 retirees, that CO circular came but Programme has not reached ZO/DOs.
She could know that DO letter from me seen by MD
I requested her to underscore the seriousness ,tremendous delay causing anger & frustration as big amount is involved & CO Per must have risen to the occasion & speeded up simulataneously with CO Circular.
I emphasised this to place before MD again my special request to attend on Priority
She gladly agreed
4)I also added that CO Conference is there of RMOS,All Zones & so if programme can be handed over to them tomorrow/day after ,that will be great ending.
Hope lies eternal in human breast.
Do ur duty,leave the rest to God
Not LUCK ,but PLUCK is required
Greetings<
RBKISHORE
VP,AIRIEF
|
No comments:
Post a Comment