LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE

LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE 


CLICK HERE 

DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 5240387 HITS ON 09.08.2026THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Sunday, 5 June 2016

Gist of my talk on 3 june 2016 with Secretary ER

 Dear friends,

 1)On 3rd June, 2016,I spoke to Sy ER,CO on a few pending matters of pensioners

2)When I referred ,whether LIC CO has issued corrections ,Sy ER immediately confirmed that Errata is issued & now all can understand uniformly Commuted Pension & not Basic Pension to be deducted etc

3)I told him, still ZO/DO are waiting for some links on calculations of pension fixation & payment of pension & commuted pension arrears, he was not aware.I requested him to explore this immediately, as alraedy more than 4 months delay was there, nothing shd have been omitted in Pension Module programme,as it shd not compound the delay.He assured to look into the matter thro consultation & ensure proper advice is given to ZOs

4)Sri R.Venugopal ED Retd,Bluru had mentioned to me  that New Group Mediclaim Policy refers to Single Ombudsman for SCZ ,whereas already there are 2 Ombudsman in Hyderabad & Bengaluru
I requested Sy ER to write to & talk to New India & see that this provision is CORRECTLY mentioned
I also guided him ,he can refer to last Pages of our LIC Diary 2016,WHERE ALL PARTICULARS of Secretary Ombudsman, address, tel no ,email id etc are provided
He thanked me & said this he will initiate & complete soon  

5)I took this opportunity to convey that Normal Standard DATA & Statistics on Regular pensioners, Family Pensioners, Child pensioners, Ex-gratia Retirees, Spouses etc ,CO hitherto found it so difficult & so late that data ,when we request is received.3/2013  in late 2014, 3 /2015 in 2016 etc.There too CZ figures never incorporated.It will be ZO wise/Divnwise with Totals & Grand Totals
I pleaded with him that as we are in June 2016, please fup with ZMs/SDMs & get right now so that hereafter such vital simple data can come on course & time regularly.
I shall fup in my own way & get it much quicker 

Greetings

RBKISHORE
VP,AIRIEF
04.06.2016

No comments: