PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Saturday 24 June 2017

Re: Clarification reg. M C Jain vs. LICI

Dear sir,

I am a life member from inception of  Airief. I retired as class 2 officer (development officer as direct recruit) having put in a service of 30 years, retired on 31 Aug 1992. My strong belief is l am also eligible to get the benefits  due to me  as per the  honourable court order.
I represented the matter quoting  direction of the court  to the dn.office, zonal office and to central office. SINCE I did not get any reply from anywhere for my two reminders, l approached  the minister for state finance, GOI. I got a response asking me to approach  one Sri.Srinivas Rao, economic advisor dept of financial services (insurance division),12 B,3rd floor,jeevan deep building. Sansad marg,New Delhi.
I submitted a representation with all correspondences made and requested him to direct LIC to honour  the direction of the court. And in the meantime I received a letter from central office stating that the petitioner would be entitled for revised pay scale as per notification dated 18/7/1996 with consequential benefits.
Immediately I addressed another letter to sri. Srinivasrao enclosing  the copy of the central office letter requesting  him  giving two options open  for both
a)LIC may consider the matter leniently to show its magnanimity voluntarily.Here the pensioners are none other than once employees who contributed for the growth of the Institution.
b)the pensioners have the option to move  again honourable court to claim their legitimate benefits. Here it leads to unnecessary litigation again causing both sides financial burden and delay.
In view of this I requested  to insist upon lic to accept the first option to avoid the second option.
I have not received any reply from sri Srinivas rao yet , and in the meantime I got a phone call from zonal office  to submit all correspondences made which I have sent.
WIII you please  throw any light on this and clarify  class 2 officers are also eligible?
with regards,

S.Ananthamurthy from Hospet.


No comments: