PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Saturday 20 January 2018

Heartiest Congratulations to RKS Blog

Dear  Sh. Sahni  ji,

                           Please accept my Heartiest Congratulations and Best Wishes for crossing of 16 Lacs Hits by your blog. There is no doubt about it that  you have been working very hard right from day one of launching it. I always praise you for being the First Person to share with  me CPI for each month instantly after its release through a personal WhatsApp Message for which I am highly Thankful to you.

                        I am also extremely happy to read kind words while appreciating your success story  by Sh. R.B. Kishore Sir for whom I have deep regards at my personal level and consider him always  as Tallest Leader in AIRIEF. 
 
                        My best wishes  for A Very Happy 2018 to you and all valuable readers of your blog.  Let all of us pray to Almighty God that current legal battle of LIC Pensioners at Supreme Court concludes in our favour in 2018.

Regards,

B. R Mehta 

--

B. R. Mehta 
Retired Divisional Manager [L.I.C.]
Mob.No.  -  09915040164

No comments: