PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Thursday 22 February 2018

GIST OF TALKS WITH ED Per,CO

Dear All,

1)Yesterday ED Per was in a meeting for long.
 Today forenoon,I could talk to him
 I enquired about honouring DHC Verdict on partial DR rectification , DHC formulation
He said they have reminded MOF.
MOF was saying all have gone for SLP,how they can approve
I told him on this release in respect of DHC orders, there was no dispute as LIC also has not raised any objection & so in right earnest, that must be paid soon.As programme was already ready at CO, I said it must not pose any difficulty.
CO is waiting for approval of MOF.

2)I reinforced my earlier talk ,that Group Mediiclaim for 2018-19 must show good improvements as last year,virtually ditto benefits as per earlier years was given
He said nobody appreciates CO dialogues, dental treatment all want not knowing premium will shoot up & full dental care cannot be expected.
In view of premium bonanza NI got from High OSA rise ,he must use his good offices To help employees & Pensioners get a much better deal,I said.
He can also ensure deductions under Nonmedical cannot be so heavy as it is now, as a chunk of expenditure is lost by poor pensioners.
I earnestly appealed to him to fully process all suggestions received to ensure satisfaction for all

3)Casually I asked him if any talks on wage for 8/2017 to 7.2022 will commence
He said no,adding MOF says if wage rise comes ,pensioners will not keep quiet,& so green signal is not shown,he added
I told him that this cannot be the argument as Bankers have made good progress on many issues

Greetings

RBKISHORE
VP,AIRIEF

No comments: