PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Can you help me out by signing this petition?

Can you help me out by signing this petition?

Above on line petition requesting our new 
Finance Minister  for long pending Pension Revision of LIC Pensioners has been prepared jointly by me and my Friend Dr Santosh Singh ji from Meerut who is my batchmate from 15th batch and All India Vice President   AIRIEF 
We  both request all LIC Pensioners to pl sign this online petition at the earliest and get it signed from their close LIC Pensioners Friends
Thanks in advance
B R Mehta



No comments: