PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Thursday 20 June 2019

**SIGN THE PETITION TO FM ON LINE**

             Yesterday  I recd     mail on my mobile   with  more than 100  e mail addresses  from  Sri BR Mehta
             SIGN THE PETITION .  pETITION TEXT  not sent . Who drafted the petition ?  I understand   that 
none of the  All India  Assns  requested pensioners to sign petition. Then  who is behind this  
  erratic   campaign. I find that Jaipur  unit  ( not KML Asthana - he is seriously ill)  is  conducting  
 the  campaign. 
                        Sending a petition  is alright . Whoever  drafted it  will sign. If there is  a letterhead  it is enough  if the secretary or  President  signs  it. Why signatures  on mass scale  ?  In my view this is   unorganized  campaign  through e mails  without knowing the  text  What is the demand in the   petition 
Any memorandum  must be pregnant  with  a  direction , clarity  supported  by data  . Else it will  be groping in  darkness . 
About  my memorandum  I   explained  the  thrust   to a cross section of  very very old  friends  on phone
That is educative campaign.  I AM WRITING  SEPERATELY   AGAIN  AFTER receiving  one document  from Ministry.  My only  appeal is   conduct  campaign  in   a systematic  manner.  
y/s    csmurty   
  

No comments: