LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE

LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE 


CLICK HERE 

DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 54,07,313 HITS ON 21.09.2026THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Monday, 20 April 2015

Re: ENVIUS THOUGHTS -EIGHTH SUNDAY STORY

Dear Friends,

I am glad to inform my dear friends that today, I have posted my Eighth Sunday story titled "LIFE BEYOND THE AGE OF SIXTY FIVE" in https://nvsr.wordpress.com.
This week I have posted the following six poems. if u have not read the same kindly read them also and respond. Have a happy Sunday!

13/4 A Business Man's
14/4 A PRIEST'S and a poem to welcome Tamil New Year in Tamil.
15/4 A PATIENT'S
16/4 A JOURNALIST'S
17/4 A SWEEPER'S
18/4 A BUFFOON'S 
Thanks for your support.


N V Subbaraman


    
N V Subbaraman,
Editor, Young Poet,
12 / 1045 Jeevan Bhima Nagar,
Chennai - 600101


Visit my blog: http://nvsr.wordpress.com
Facebok:  http://facebook.com/subbaraman.nagapatnamviswanathan

No comments: