PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Wednesday 1 July 2015

At last talks with Chief Per


Gist of talks with Chief Per,CO

Dear friends,

1) I was trying my level best to contact any one of the important Officers in top managemnt, EDPer, ChiefPer, Chief Legal last few days ever since some divergent facts came to surface.I knew EDP, Chief Per had gone for the all important wage charter  talks with MOF ,so 2/3 days one could not reach them.

2) While I was about to reach Chief Legal,also busy,yesterday,somehow ,PA told me HOD meeting starts ,I missed a golden opportunity.Today any number of calls,I failed to speak to Chief Legal

3) So, determined, I wanted to speak to Chief Per, PA  said he is closeted with EDP.Atlast now, I could reach Chief Per.
I enquired about CGH & Delhi .Chief told me that very same instructions as was given in Jaipur case was given to CGH also & added ,the advice was sent on same day to both

4) Re Delhi,he told me that Legal Dept has asked for the List from concerned Fedn & that has been called.They can consider & process only after receiving the list from them

5) When I asked for hints of talks with MOF, I was told the talks are not over yet

greetings,

R.B.KISHORE
VP,AIRIEF