LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE

LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE 


CLICK HERE 

DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 53,04,000 HITS ON 24.08.2026THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Our Blog


Sir, 
Myself and wife have shifted to a Senior Citizen's colony .Allalong I have lived in Maharashtra,my father having left these areas in 1924 and settled at Nagpur.Now we are back to our roots.
I must congratulate you on keeping the blog on a higher level of standard with lot of information and also catering to the needs of lic pensioners,without using any abuses and cheap cartoons.May god give you all the strength and vigour to you to keep on providing the continuity of news and views.
Incidentally I am also giving below a joke 
for your kind consideration.
"A Census enumerator knocked on the door to record the statistics and was shocked to find a nude lady opening the door.Looking at his face she said'dont feel embarrassed ,I am a member of the nudists club'.Then he asked for the details of her name age etc,and a question about her siblings.On hearing that she had thirteen children,he pondered for a moment and said'now I understand madam,you had no time to get dressed"
Thanking you and with regards
K.S.Raman

No comments: