Please convey to Sri A.S.Parida ,Bhubaneswar that Arrears payment for Retirees post 1/8/2012 has nothing to do with Our case being listed on 10/3/2016
As in the case of Employees serving, who got 1/8/2012 ,41 months arrears till 31/Dec 2015 in such a fastest period of 2 days or so,Retirees also should have got arrears due to them
2)I kept in touch with Secy Per SZO.I am told any time instructions from LIC CO is expected & due arrears from 1/8/2012 till date of retirement shall be paid to them.Of course, fixation of Regular Pension shall also be done to enable them to start getting legitimate pension due from Next due month after retirement
3)Our AIRIEF GS Sri G.Krishnaswamy has already written to LIC Chairman & ED Per ,& this was circulated too
4)I shall also fup with Chief Per
In fact I am shortly getting a List of such retirees details from our SZO shortly
Greetings
No comments:
Post a Comment