LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE

LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE 


CLICK HERE 

DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 54,07,313 HITS ON 21.09.2026THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

AN APPEAL TO ALL LIC PENSIONERS


FRIENDS,
G S AIRIEF HAS AGAIN GIVEN A CALL FOR LEGAL FUND AND HAS SAID
:" Donate to A I R I E F  - it is A I R I E F which is struggling to  ensure the life of dignity and respect to all the pensioners and family pensioners."
 Please open file attached for details of current activities of AIRIEF with regard to our case, and ensure:-
Donations towards legal fund  PLEASE  be deposited in the Bank account of " AIRIEF " thru NEFT/RTGS, directly from your Bank Account , AS AIRIEF ONLY HAS BEEN PLAYING AND WILL PLAY A PIVOTAL ROLE IN THE WHOLE LEGAL FIGHT  ON BEHALF OF ALL THE PENSIONERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR CLASS OR CADRE. 
AIRIEF's Bank  a/c particulars are as follows:
NAME =        A I R I E F
S B A/C No.    079 1101 205 381       
IFSC Code     CNRB 0000 791   
MICR Code      5600 15060
Canara Bank, 18, Cambridge Road, Halasuru,
BENGALURU 560 008      
(NB Please advise  by Email or by SMS immediately to the GS, AIRIEF,  Sh Krishnaswamy Govindarajan, email:-  embargk@gmail.com
after depositing the amount, so that the accounting is also done simultaneously)

With profound regards to all.

H K Aggarwal.

Mohali, Chandigarh.


PS : This appeal of AIRIEF  may please be brought to the notice of other pensioners who are not on internet and are near/ known to you.


No comments: