PROOF OF THE PUDDING LIES IN THE EATING:AIRIEF LOOK BACK & LOOK FORWARD: AN APPEAL FOR LIBERAL DONATIONS FOR A JUST CAUSE,LAST LAP OF LEGAL JOURNEY
Dear Kishore
You
have written a magna carta. Covering all the milestones in the long and
arduous journey of LIC pensioners Your language and figures of
speech are admirable. The reference to Arjuna, Hanuman etc remind us of
greatness achieved.
You have dedicated your entire retirement for the sake of your brethren who deserve more than what they are getting
You and we worked for the LIC with greatest devotion and .attachment. We enjoyed our work in building up the LIC
Your appeal for donations cannot go unheeded I am sure it will motivate all concerned to be generous.
Some
15 days back I sent Rs 2000/- to GK Today I am going to send another
Rs 3000/- Generous response to your appeal for donations can be a
small reward for your long struggle.
CLIFFORD MARTIS
No comments:
Post a Comment