LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE

LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE 


CLICK HERE 

DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 53,04,000 HITS ON 24.08.2026THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Monday, 3 October 2016

Deduction of MEDICLAIM premium for policy year 2016-2017 from pension.

Dear Mr Kishore,
     Thank you for your follow-up action on this matter and for your kind mail.
     I send Bcc to you of some mails JUST TO KEEP YOU IN THE LOOP and not to make you strain over such matters.
     But I realize that your generous, empathetic nature and the habit of leaving no loose ends goad you to ACT on such mails, even if you are not quite well.
     I didn't know you were hospitalised and beg your pardon for troubling you, though unintendedly,   
     Wish you a speedy recovery.
     Sincere regards.
P. Ramanathan.

from: Seetha And Kishore <rbkseetha@yahoo.com>
to: P Ramanathan <suprashanth2@gmail.com>
date: Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 11:28 PM
subject: Re: Deduction of MEDICLAIM premium for 2016-2017 from pension.

Dear Sri PR,

1)Yesterday,from Hospital,I contacted SriSatyanarayana,DO He confirmed that for ALL DO1 pensioners,3 Mly deductions will take placefrom Pension Oct,Nov,Dec 2016 . After this normalisation,Regular 12Mly deductions will be put in place for Next year Policy There is no cause. for worry

2)I told Sri Satya........that a suitable reply has to be sent anyway to PR ,he agreed

Greetings,warm. regards,

RBK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments: