Dear Sir,
I am really thankful to you from the bottom of my heart for your kind attention and for forwarding my mail to Mr. Vivek Singh. The situation is found to be more alarming and if what we have witnessed is found to be true, then it will lead to review of all Maturity and surrender payments from 2005 till date costing L.I.C several hundred crores.
... .I now find that the DIAMOND JUBILEE BONUS UPLOADED INTO THE SYSTEM.
I HAVE TALKED TO .C.R M. SALEM WHO IS MYGOOD FRIEND.
LET US WAIT FOR SOME GOOD NEWS BENEFITTING THOUSANDS OF P.H.
OFCOURSE WE MAY CHECK UP THE POSITION IN OTHER DIVISIONS.
IN MY POSITION IT IS DIFFICULT AND PEOPLE MAY NOT OBLIGE. YOU ARE POWERFUL BY VIRTUE OF YOUR POSITION AND ALSO EDITOR OF PENSIONEES VOICE.KINDLY THINK OVER AS TO WHETHER YOU CAN PUT UP A WRITE UP AND ASCERTAIN THE POSITION IN OTHER DIVISIONS.
I shall be happy if something good happens.
Thanks and with Respectful Regards
Yours sincerely,
S.GOPALAN, Namakkal
8903450984.
I am really thankful to you from the bottom of my heart for your kind attention and for forwarding my mail to Mr. Vivek Singh. The situation is found to be more alarming and if what we have witnessed is found to be true, then it will lead to review of all Maturity and surrender payments from 2005 till date costing L.I.C several hundred crores.
... .I now find that the DIAMOND JUBILEE BONUS UPLOADED INTO THE SYSTEM.
I HAVE TALKED TO .C.R M. SALEM WHO IS MYGOOD FRIEND.
LET US WAIT FOR SOME GOOD NEWS BENEFITTING THOUSANDS OF P.H.
OFCOURSE WE MAY CHECK UP THE POSITION IN OTHER DIVISIONS.
IN MY POSITION IT IS DIFFICULT AND PEOPLE MAY NOT OBLIGE. YOU ARE POWERFUL BY VIRTUE OF YOUR POSITION AND ALSO EDITOR OF PENSIONEES VOICE.KINDLY THINK OVER AS TO WHETHER YOU CAN PUT UP A WRITE UP AND ASCERTAIN THE POSITION IN OTHER DIVISIONS.
I shall be happy if something good happens.
Thanks and with Respectful Regards
Yours sincerely,
S.GOPALAN, Namakkal
8903450984.
No comments:
Post a Comment