Dear Shri Sahni,
Namaste
I
read with keen interest your very informative BLOG. I am also delighted
to read congratulating you from so many for BLOG crossing 8 lakhs
reader. I do feel that BLOG contains very important informations to the
benefit of all the pensioners. Hence I also join to congrats you for
un-tiring job , you render to all of us.
In
BLOG I read about HAND BOOK FOR BENEFIT TO THE PENSIONERS. This is
indeed very important &useful HAND BOOK. kindly educate me as where
from this HAND BOOK can be obtained and its cost.
It
was really very sad to learn the sad demise of Mr. Dyal Saran, who used
to visit me often when I was at Sahibabad ( Ghaziabad ) He was my true
friend . May GOD give peace to the departed noble soul and strength to
to his all family member to bear such a big and un-bearable loss.
Now I come to my personal matter :-
I joined LIC on 09-02-1960 and retired on 30-06-1990, as
Field Officer / Development Officer. Period of service was counted as
30+ years for pension purpose. Thus my pension was fixed @ Rs 1763 /-
being 45.45% of 3880/-- being my basic salary @ 3880 /- which was max
for
D O. in those
days. My entire service was blameless During my service I took one
individual Mediclaim Policy for self and my wife for a S A of 2 lakhs,
in 1988. At the same time I was also a member of Group Insurance and had
been contributing for Group Insurance out of monthly salary, till last
day of my service.
On my retirement. , I did not opt for Group Insurance Scheme, since
under this scheme S A was only 70 thousands.Now from the year 2016 due
premium on 17-08-2016 for my individual policy was very high and I did
not pay as the premium which was quoted as about Rs. 48 thousand for the
same S A of 2 lakhs.
I preferred an appeal to the ZM Delhi for re- enrollment in LIC G Ins.
scheme, but my appeal was tuned down.There after I preferred an appeal
to the E D, ( per ) LIC for re-entry in the G.Ins. scheme or
alternatively some medical allowance be given. But here too I recd a
letter that It is not possible to accede to my request.
I seek your guidance in the matter.
Yours sincerely
R N BHARGAVA
# 69, Virat Nagar- Model Town,
Panipat
< r.n.bhargva@gmail.com >
No comments:
Post a Comment