PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Sunday 9 July 2017

Demise of Shri M S Murty

Dear Sh Mahadevan,
Indeed a shocking & unbelievable very sad news which I learnt just now after my return from hospital in Canada where I am under treatment. The unexpected and most untimely demise of Sri M Sreenivasa Murty is a big blow of destiny for not only his family but the entire LIC pensioners community. I sincerely relent for having missed the opportunity to meet him when he himself invited me for one to one talk in Chandigarh last year. Please convey my condolences to the bereaved family and I pray God to grant peace to the departed soul and strength to his family to bear this irreparable loss.
With kind regards,
HK Aggarwal,
Canada.

No comments: