LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE

LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE 


CLICK HERE 

DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 54,07,313 HITS ON 21.09.2026THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Monday, 11 December 2017

Random Thoughts For Actions *I AM CHANGING !*

*I AM CHANGING !*
Yes. I am changing. *Days slip into weeks, weeks turn into months and months transform into years. Calendars are changing and so am I.*
Yes, I am changing. *After loving my parents, my siblings, my spouse, my children and my friends, now I have started loving myself.*
Yes, I am changing. *I just realised that I am not "Atlas" and the world does not rest on my shoulders.*
Yes, I am changing. *I have now stopped bargaining with poor vegetable and fruit vendors. After all, a few rupees more is not going to burn a hole in my pocket but it might help the poor fellow save for his daughter's school fees.*
Yes, I am changing. *I pay the autowala / cabwala and walk away without waiting for the change. The extra money might bring a smile on his face. After all he is toiling much harder for a living than me.*
Yes, I am changing. *I have stopped telling the elderly that they have already narrated that story many times. After all, the story makes them walk down the memory lane and relive the past.*
Yes, I am changing. *I have learnt not to correct people even when I know they are wrong. After all, the onus of making everyone perfect is not on me. Peace is more precious than perfection.*
Yes, I am changing. *I give compliments freely and generously. After all, its a mood enhancer not only for the recipient but also for me.*
Yes, I am changing. *I have learnt not to bother about my creased shirt or mismatched trousers. After all, personality speaks louder than appearances.*
Yes, I am changing. *I am learning not to let others make me feel incompetent. After all I am not only what they see in me. I might not be good at certain things but I am excellent at others.*
Yes, I am changing. *I walk away from people who don't value me. After all, they might not know my worth, but I certainly do.*
Yes, I am changing. *I remain cool when someone plays dirty politics to outrun me in the rat race. After all I am neither a rat and nor am I in any race.*
Yes, I am changing. *I am learning not to be embarrassed by my emotions. After all it's my emotions that make me human.*
Yes, I am changing. *I now tell people if I like them. After all, there is nothing wrong in liking someone.*
Yes, I am changing. *I have learnt that it's better to drop the ego than to break a relationship. After all, my ego will keep me aloof whereas with relationships I will never be alone.*
Yes, I am changing. *I've learnt to live each day as if it were the last. After all, it might be the last.*
Yes, I am changing. *I am doing what makes me happy. After all, I am responsible for my happiness. And I owe it to me.*
💐 *HAVE A GREAT LIFE AHEAD* 💐

Courtesy:
Regards, 
E.R.Iyer

No comments: