PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Monday 13 April 2020

Gist of talk with MD Sri Mukesh Kumar Gupta

Subject: Gist of talk with MD Sri Mukesh Kumar Gupta

   1)Yesterday around 730pm I had a talk with MD Sri Mukesh Kumar Gupta. At the outset I referred to world & India grappling with the worst Corona calamity & all round gloom & uncertainty about future. I prayed for utmost care & precaution for warding off successfully the virus as Mumbai & Delhi are worst hit. He confirmed every care & Attention is paid & thanked for best wishes 

     2)When asked about Promotions & Transfers & SDMs Conference earlier planned to be preponed to enable all to take charge earliest,he said now that is not possible . When asked about tele-conference, that is not possible as in all
200/250 participants are involved in the All-Important exercise.

      3)On some sudden changes in TPA in
NZ, EZ & ECZ etc he did not throw light immediately .When I enquired with curiosity if CO could have talks with New India, he told me even before 31 March 2020 ,thro Digital conferencing it was over . I enquired if some critical issues & grievances aired ,apart from normal inclusions & enhancement of Special Reports,option to those who are not now in Group Mediclaim Policy , free choice to Spouse on death of Regular Pensioner as Family Pension is very low ,& with No Domiciliary Yly allowance graded like for Employees, high time to offer some comfort & solace as Pensioners silently suffer heavy medical expenses of all sorts per annum for Regular Pensioner & spouse limited to atleast 5 percent of Compulsory SA 
MD informed the CO Circular on 2020-21 Group
Mediclaim Policy will be released any moment .

    4)I reminded MD that when I spoke to him last, he agreed ,on my insistence, that though Pensioners Portal may contain Circulars affecting or of importance ,few will click ,fewer wii notice the Circular & the salutary practice initiated by then Chairman Sri Dinesh Mehrotra ,during their talks in July 2013 ,suddenly stopped & that was a setback .So when the CO Circular is circulated then & there to all Pensioners Fedns , OB/EC Members & Activists will help Pensioner fraternity with the nuances of the CO Circular creating a bond of unity & quick spread of such vital Circulars affecting them. 
MD informed that he will inform concerned Officer to resume
In fact I politely persuaded Madam Padmaja PA before 24 March 2020 what MD had told me to have an extra push .It is all in the game

    5) I told MD we all glorify LIC in any platform of any opportunity ,announce any news of any Record immediately thro email,WhatsApp etc 
But I conveyed my impression that scanning the List & Names of EDs, ZMs, already the brigade of exits started & many many are retiring within 1,2& 3 years& I could not locate any so-called young executive to don Top posts. I bemoaned lack of credible grooming personnel for Succession planning & unless accelerated promotions are given , it will be a hazardous task
Positions of power & authority like Chairman , MDs must have a 3 year stint for creativity & reasonable fulfillment of Vision & Mission Statement,which they can pursue with full steam & vigour . Deep down in the List only I said I found 1 or 2 with DOR 2024 or 2025 !!

6) I concluded I am happy to talk after a long time
I wished him ,family, insurance fraternity a Happy , fruitful , divine New Year VISHU for Kerala, Tamil
New Year Day 14th April , Sarvari, as also Gudipadwa & Baishaki  too 

Greetings & warm regards,

RBKISHORE 
PATRON, AIRIEF 
ED ( Retd),LIC

No comments: