PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Sunday 12 April 2020

SC case

GOOD MORNING KISHORE

Your mail sent at a little after midnight - and in the wee hours of
this morning, sprinkled with such a beautiful choice of wordswith
phrases AN idioms that take me to my English classes at St. Benedict's College,Colombo to the early 1950s and the DATA that speaks so ELOQUENTLY of the STRENGTH of our case and the patriotism exhibited as well as the
plight of the Seniors who retired before that dreadful day 1997. THESE HAVE GIVEN ME HOPE. THANK YOU KISHORE. PRANAMS TO YOU.

Having worked as a FIELD MAN since 1955 with New India, then with LIC from 1956 day one and till retirement in 1995 again as a Field Man, I find the LOCK DOWN so different.

Before the LOCK DOWN I was taking classes for the Doctors and Management Trainees drawn from all over the World at Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai periodically, and almost every week at the Shenbagam Hospital for the Nursing Staff and the Nursing Students and each month a number of interactive sessions with the High School and Undergraduate students of the city, I find that this LOCK DOWN has given me an opportunity to serve my wife, who is also 85 plus RBB patient, thus paying back in a small measure - all that she had done for me and the family in all these years - THIS LOCK DOWN has literally bound me in a rope of isolation and I HAVE GONE INSIDE to find ME. The only solace in these days of LOCK DOWN I am lucky that WE are with my son, his wife and his two Lovely daughters in the same flats. Thank GOD for the Mercy shown.

I am sure that THE LEARNED Sri Agnihothri and the other luminaries, not only those who receive this mail but also the others who sit in the Legal Team and the TOP RANK OFFICIALS of the partnering representatives of the Pensioners may kindly ponder over these and take us FORWARD to a CONCLUSIVE and POSITIVE END.

May I join you, Kishore, in sending my prayers and Pranams to those of our fraternity, who have crossed 85 and my CHOICEST BLESSINGS and good wishes to the younger ones on the happy occasion of the forthcoming New Year et all.

Regards

TAKE CARE
STAY SAFE


Keep Going
Keep Growing
 
Uncle
Nan


No comments: