PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Saturday 13 June 2020

Today's talk with EDEOS

From: Seetha And Kishore <rbkseetha@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 10:47 PM


I spoke to one of my ED friends at CO.He confirmed it was Mr PSamal as rightly indicated by our colleague veteran highly qualified Mr ASParida.
Mr Samal,RM Mktg wzo is doing well,he is at home quarantined As it is ,nothing to worry
Still I wanted to talk to EDEOS , MobileNo. I had to get,got it , spoke to ED
He said Mr Samal is fine at home going thro normal quarantine procedure.All precautions they took then & there
As Mumbai is very bad topping the list & many say that Moist atmosphere strengthens the Virus & no immediate possibility of extending more staff/ officers to attend Office ,they have selected more critical important jobs & more are entrusted with such assignments from Home.
I bemoaned such a pessimistic forecast of shape of things to come makes one jittery & it is a Tribute that Israel & Newzealand lady PM could steer so well with NO deaths is a Marvel of Luck & Pluck.

While I profusely thanked him for his openness,I took this opportunity to convey our profound gratitude for bringing Chandigarh etc on par for Room tent purposes which those who chose OSA Rs 40 lacs & 50 lacs get & removal of such restrictions a boon I affirmed .ED thanked for this
I conveyed that Premium rise of more than 11 percent is not palatable to Pensioners & others too So I told him when New India takes 1 advantage, we shd take 2,How many times I sent Emails,spoke to MD Sri Mukesh Kumar Guptaji & atleast CO
shd have wrested 2 small long pending concessions , Option to those still out of the ambit of FFP
Group Mediclaim , I said this shd have been mightily secured when NI offered the olive branch of extended Rs 30lacs,40 lacs & 50 lacs

       So too I pleaded with him that Family Pensioners suffer as not only our LIC FP is the lowest & poor widow/spouse gets just 1/3 of Regular Pension.Hence CO shd have fought & got the benefit for FP to choose the SA they want as Premium is a significant portion of their pittance of FP
ED agreed with this & I asserted such concessions must be secured even now before the ink is dry & not postponed till Next year finalization

    As he was so open for long I indicated last 2 months Divisions not able to get Pension credit on 1st & sometimes as late as 3rd or 4th
He promised to speak to those Divisions & expressed gratefulness for such improvements being ceaselessly sought   ----   
RBKISHORE


RB Kishore,
PATRON,AIRIEF,
ED(Retd),LIC
Life Member,Probus Club
044-2815 5810 & 098 4034 0591.
.

No comments: