PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Wednesday 9 October 2024

Note prepared by me on LIC Pension Fund

Based on the RTI information gathered by me , I have tabulated the Pension Fund data  for 15 years analysing the trend  from 2007-08.
I would welcome feedback  from pensioner friends.Based on my analysis, I feel that pension upgradation is financially viable for LIC as the population of beneficiaries is a diminishing group and the financial  burden will taper off from 2031 for the Corporation.
As the file is stored in WPS, you may find some difficulty in opening the file in proper format.I would suggest you save the file and then  right click on the saved file and from the menu, click 'open with' and then choose 'Word', then you will get the Word document.
C H Mahadevan

Click below :-



No comments: