https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLjLPawMU8Y They are running a company worth ₹10,000 crore: JNU University changed | Santishree Pandit | VC 18 Aug 2026 #SantishreePandit #VC #JNU Santishree Pandit from Tamil Nadu is the Vice Chancellor of Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi. She gave a special interview on the state of Indian universities and the reforms that need to be done in higher education. Transcript : Women Vice Chancellors are very important. I am the first woman Vice Chancellor at Jawaharlal Nehru University. What is this? 0:1818 secondsThe first Other Backward Class (OBC) came from the OBC community and the IBC community from Tamil Nadu. 0:2525 secondsI am the first vice-chancellor. So for many people, the first female vice-chancellor is the resistance. Many people think that women are not intelligent. 0:3636 secondsWe cannot make this decision independently. Someone please guide us. 0:4242 secondsLet's do it. Then we won't study. I studied at that university as a student. 0:4949 secondsBesides, Jawaharlal Nehru University is the number one university in India, sir. Now, a 5% 0:5858 secondsYou may have this lunatic bridge. But 90 to 95% of the faculty there 1:061 minute, 6 secondsAll the students are very good sir. And one of the best. 1:131 minute, 13 secondsEven today, our central government is not in Jawaharlal Nehru University. 1:191 minute, 19 seconds1020 pieces sir. Which university gave this piece and made India number one? 1:271 minute, 27 secondsThe university is the only university to compete with IITs even in the QS rankings. 1:331 minute, 33 secondsJawaharlal Nehru University has very intelligent students. They are all very poor. What is this? 1:421 minute, 42 secondsCome on, what are these deprivation points? What is this feature? JNU has a lot of them. 1:511 minute, 51 secondsHow many students come from very backward districts? 70% of the students are from the reserved category, sir. 2:002 minutesEven people who have never been to a university come because you can't find this kind of piece anywhere else. 2:082 minutes, 8 secondsWhat are we doing now? Students from 15 states are coming in because we have introduced CET NET and National 2:172 minutes, 17 secondsEven after I went to college to write the examination, I got SC/ST. 2:232 minutes, 23 secondsI have filled all the OBC positions, otherwise JNU will be like IIT and IIT. 2:322 minutes, 32 secondsWe have implemented reservation now, literally, with no backlog. That's it. 2:402 minutes, 40 secondsDifferences are coming because a woman vice-chancellor from a progressive state like Tamil Nadu is coming from Tamil Nadu. 2:482 minutes, 48 secondsIt's going to be a difference and something else, many of you are now from the side of our Prime Minister Modi. 2:572 minutes, 57 secondsAs soon as they leave, they think that everything we do comes from one ideology, no matter what ideology I come from. 3:053 minutes, 5 secondsI am an academic, I am a researcher, I am a teacher, I have been at Pune University for 35-40 years. 3:133 minutes, 13 secondsSavitribai Phule, we cannot be so ideologically biased. 3:203 minutes, 20 secondsThe only thing that you have to do is teach the class and study hard. 90% of the students in JNU are very good. 3:293 minutes, 29 secondsStudents, you know Jaishankar, Nirmala Sitharaman, everyone is now
Tajinder Singh Sandhu Lieutenant Governor of Delhi All JNU Students New Secretary of Education That Mother 3:453 minutes, 45 secondsEven JNU students are 30% JNU students, how can these students be like this? 3:543 minutes, 54 secondsLet's be a little revolutionary and ask a question, sir, what is JNU? 4:004 minutesYou see, what we tell students, they don't listen to us, they ask questions, so we are ready for that. 4:084 minutes, 8 secondsArgumentative Indians, no matter what we say, ask questions. They ask back. 4:154 minutes, 15 secondsKebanga Sir, there is only one student council, is it correct to be independent for student issues? 4:234 minutes, 23 secondsWhat's going on at the university? If I don't take a class now, why not? If I don't teach properly, why not teach properly? 4:314 minutes, 31 secondsIt's okay to say all that, but if you bring politics and become a politician, tomorrow you'll become a leader. 4:404 minutes, 40 secondsIt's very wrong to train here outside. Because then what's the point of these people getting money from outside? 4:474 minutes, 47 secondsThey get support from outside. Besides, they don't do anything about the issues of the university. They run their own agenda. 4:574 minutes, 57 secondsSo what's the agenda now? Who told a lie like Goblins and repeated it 10 times? 5:055 minutes, 5 secondsThey think that if they do it, it will come true. The government has been worried about education for the last 10 years. 5:145 minutes, 14 secondsWhy can't we bring even a very good minister after Murli Manohar Joshi, who doesn't give importance? 5:235 minutes, 23 secondsEducation is very important here. Which government is the first to prioritize education? 5:325 minutes, 32 secondsI want to give importance to education because I always say that it is in education that political power is maintained. 5:395 minutes, 39 secondsThere has to be narrative power, look at that now, even in our Tamil Nadu. 5:475 minutes, 47 secondsIdeology is a self-respect movement, and for many people it's like that. 5:535 minutes, 53 secondsThey want to bring an ideological movement here, but we haven't brought it. 6:006 minutesIt's really hard to change this, and this episode is so good. 6:086 minutes, 8 secondsThere is, but the implementation is still lacking. We still spend only 3.6% to 6% of GDP on education, but the number 6:176 minutes, 17 seconds46% of the students from Central Universities passed the exam but that percentage is 100% of the students. 6:256 minutes, 25 secondsNo matter what, the athlete should have double digits. Look, Korea, China, India got their independence. 6:336 minutes, 33 secondsThey have 194749 of their 15% of GDP for education. 6:396 minutes, 39 secondsThey have increased a lot, what is our 3.7? Where can you compete with them? 6:486 minutes, 48 secondsWhy did I go to JNU because of Covid and then there were so many people in that colorful hall? 6:556 minutes, 55 secondsWhy are we sending students to the polls to scare them? What will happen to our girls if this kind of nonsense happens? 7:037 minutes, 3 secondsWe are a piece of cake, all this is from Pannapandu 22, girls students numbers, boys now many degrees 7:127 minutes, 12 secondsIn many courses, only girls are passing, and now only boys have to make reservations. That's why that fate has come.
Why do women come here? But what is the problem with women? Let them continue their research. 7:287 minutes, 28 secondsWhether they do it or not remains to be seen. Our current government has given them a lot of benefits, but they have taken all those benefits. 7:377 minutes, 37 secondsUse it now, but that's not all the skill paste should have because it 7:457 minutes, 45 secondsThere is no industry-university connection. What is the industry doing now? 7:527 minutes, 52 secondsWhat do you want, what is this, these courses, we don't do that kind of thing, so 7:597 minutes, 59 secondsI have to make that connection, but in India that connection doesn't exist, so what? 8:058 minutes, 5 secondsJust STEM STEM STEM won't work. You need all those humanities languages. Now you 8:138 minutes, 13 secondsBelieve me, if you saw this, what great scholars of the ancient period would you all agree with this? 8:208 minutes, 20 secondsPoetry and mathematics have been said to be the same thing. If not, what is this? 8:288 minutes, 28 secondsMaharishi Kanaku has been talking about the chemistry of Paramanu. If you have seen it, you will know that it is complete holistic. 8:368 minutes, 36 secondsKnowledge: If I'm a genius in middle school mathematics, I can do a lot better even if I study music. 8:458 minutes, 45 secondsWhat is the meter in classical music? It's very close to mathematics. 8:528 minutes, 52 secondsSo, have you seen that kind of Tamil Nadu? You are now carbon dating Keezhadi Literally 10 9:009 minutesYears old, now the Indus value is lower, the same period is the same as the code. 9:079 minutes, 7 secondsThey are trying very hard to bring Terminus, but you are not there for that. 9:159 minutes, 15 secondsHow much do you invest in education for GDP? What is this? What is that? Monetary investment increases. 9:239 minutes, 23 secondsBut whether it is private or public, the government cannot impose 3.6% or 6% tax because you 9:339 minutes, 33 secondsNumber of Universities: The number of universities is 100. The number of IITs is 100. 9:409 minutes, 40 secondsWhere did you get the same percentage from? You are going to pay salaries to so many people and then more. 9:479 minutes, 47 secondsThis contract is all about giving permanent positions to the musicians. 9:539 minutes, 53 secondsTemporary education assistance is a very difficult first investment. 10:0110 minutes, 1 secondLet's go and if it goes, then number two, what is this? Let's maintain our diversity. 10:1010 minutes, 10 secondsNot everyone should study the same way and be the same, but if we had that diversity, we would have that. 10:1710 minutes, 17 secondsBecause you see, two physics Nobel Prize winners came from a college like Presidency College. 10:2410 minutes, 24 secondsWe have given our S.V.I. Raman Subramaniam Chandrasekhar that kind of education. 10:3210 minutes, 32 secondsSo what I'm saying is that even if there is that kind of educational diversity, then state universities 10:4110 minutes, 41 secondsThe Central Government and the State University of Minnesota had also given an amount for strengthening the Panna. Why should it be given?
Universities that do not have university numbers are not listed in the university. 10:5610 minutes, 56 secondsLet's do it. Why don't we invest in this number? Now I'll take 15% of the investment. 11:0511 minutes, 5 secondsIf I go, it's okay, I'm 3.6, but if I take the number, it will be diluted. That's why 11:1211 minutes, 12 secondsAnd then, if you look at the state universities today, they are in a very pitiful state. I am from Chennai University. 11:2111 minutes, 21 secondsDid you take the college, Presidency College, my college, now it's very much this, that, that, that, that. 11:3011 minutes, 30 secondsThe university is not like it used to be, now mainly because of cash trapness we don't have that money. 11:3811 minutes, 38 secondsState governments need to bring in the very important number two skill-base education. 11:4611 minutes, 46 secondsEveryone needs a job, why are we studying? If there is no Namba Gnani, then there is no study for a Sanyasit. 11:5411 minutes, 54 secondsI want to get a job, I want to get a decent job. I want to do my MA and get a job as a peon. 12:0112 minutes, 1 secondIt's hard, so you have to get a job, and to get that job, you have to stay in that industry, this base. 12:1012 minutes, 10 secondsAnd thirdly, what I'm asking is, you should teach everyone in education not just one language, but multiple languages. 12:2012 minutes, 20 secondsThen I will tell you one thing: don't be hostile to English. 12:2412 minutes, 24 secondsWhy is English a very important language? Learn all languages. Indian languages 12:3112 minutes, 31 secondsLearn your mother tongue. But learn English along with it. Because that 12:3812 minutes, 38 secondsEnglish is the international language of science, technology, research, diplomacy, finance, everything. 12:4612 minutes, 46 secondsThat's it. So what can I say, if we had a computer, we wouldn't know one language, we would know three or four languages, now I 12:5512 minutes, 55 secondsI studied in a government college in Tamil Nadu. I studied in Presidency College. 13:0213 minutes, 2 secondsWe know the language, what is education, what is vision and mission, what is the investment motive for you? 13:1213 minutes, 12 secondsWe can go to that level, world level competition, but our PM Modi is the most athletic person, even if he makes a Gangirajulate. 13:2013 minutes, 20 secondsThat request is like a dream, a dream to try to make a dream come true. 13:2813 minutes, 28 secondsYou don't have to dream, so you can achieve, and then you bring a paradigm shift and everyone is in government. 13:3513 minutes, 35 secondsDon't look for a job, become an entrepreneur, an innovator, and you will be a job for ten people. 13:4313 minutes, 43 secondsIt is not possible to give even that, even that is education, so now this Atal Incubation Center is like JNU University. 13:5213 minutes, 52 secondsWe also have 23 startups at the Atal Incubation Center at the university, and IBVR is trying to cut it. 14:0114 minutes, 1 secondOne Unicorn, why should we change that image to JNU's image? What is this? 14:0814 minutes, 8 secondsWe only do politics, that's why we have intelligence. We can do good in innovation even if we don't show it. 14:1614 minutes, 16 secondsWe will show that too. And I want to tell you that in science, there is something called PMRN, the Prime Minister's Research Fund. 14:2214 minutes, 22 secondsSeven out of seven IITs were awarded to Rende University. JNU 14:2914 minutes, 29 secondsThe central government has given 100 crores to cutting-edge scientific research. 14:3714 minutes, 37 secondsWe want to take over six of our smaller universities and bring them up to their research level. 14:4614 minutes, 46 secondsWe have done it. So this is not a paradigm shift, it is mainly about leadership. In the field of education 14:5514 minutes, 55 secondsLeadership should also be visionary. There are many schemes for numbers these days, there is even free education and so on.
15:0415 minutes, 4 secondsI want a safe, secure and safe atmosphere. Now I'm going to the lab. I usually work in this lab at night. 15:1215 minutes, 12 secondsIf everything is okay, I have to work 24 hours a day. Now if I go to the night shift, I'm fine with that. 15:2015 minutes, 20 secondsThere must be. And that safety must be there in our society. Otherwise, many people will be afraid to send women. 15:2715 minutes, 27 secondsThink about it. If we take the research to you, believe me, there are many students there. 15:3615 minutes, 36 secondsIf you want to go to the doctor and do research, you've been unemployed for many years. 15:4515 minutes, 45 secondsWhat is this? Doing BSc, MSc and then doing BChD, doing Ph.D and then doing Postdoc, so that's a joke. 15:5215 minutes, 52 secondsWhether it is the government or the private industry, they should provide a lot of those facilities. Because those 16:0216 minutes, 2 secondsThe student may be male or female. The student has not worked for so many years, so you can apply for a fellowship. 16:1116 minutes, 11 secondsGive it to VisEqual, what kind of salary is this? Are the parents at home or is it dependent? 16:1916 minutes, 19 secondsIf there is a family dependent, then the student can use that facility. 16:2516 minutes, 25 secondsIf you come here, you can become an engineer right away. I will become an engineer right away. 16:3416 minutes, 34 secondsIf you look in the South or here, everyone is an engineering or doctor, why don't I get a job after completing those five years? 16:4116 minutes, 41 secondsI can't get a job here unless I complete my B.Sc. or M.Sc. 16:4916 minutes, 49 secondsIf I do research, I literally have to invest for 15 years to be able to do research, so those 15 16:5816 minutes, 58 secondsIf I am not at home for a year, my parents are lower middle class, I am not in a family of seven. 17:0917 minutes, 9 secondsIt's very difficult to come from here, sir. What's the point of going to the cowshed? Will you look for a job first? You haven't done this kind of research and you're not going to get it. 17:1717 minutes, 17 secondsThe first attempt at research was not successful, sir, but it was only after many failures that it became successful, so this is it. 17:2617 minutes, 26 secondsWhat cushioning space should the government provide or not? Should the industry provide or not? Should our corpus provide? 17:3517 minutes, 35 secondsDonations are a given to the university, otherwise we will not have research. 17:4217 minutes, 42 secondsThe best candidates won't come to do it. It's not like only those who get the marks can do research. 17:5117 minutes, 51 secondsWhat is a lot of times? These people who get 70% and 60% must have a lot of brains. Now how is our exam going, sir? 18:0018 minutesI only test my memory by making a purchase. You don't test whether I have originality or not. So 18:0818 minutes, 8 secondsSo for research, you and I don't just read a book and write the exam. I 18:1618 minutes, 16 secondsWhat should I do after reading this or that book and then doing some research? 18:2318 minutes, 23 secondsOnly those who think this is possible should do research. 18:2918 minutes, 29 secondsCan. Hargobind Khurana Sir Nobel Prize Winner from Punjab, India Third Class MSc MSc 18:3818 minutes, 38 secondsHe didn't even have second class, he had third class, but he didn't get the Nobel Prize. He had that opportunity when he went to America. 18:4618 minutes, 46 secondsThere is investment in the industry, and there is money to do it. 18:5318 minutes, 53 secondsThere are very rich people there who are giving donations. We also need this kind of research in India. 19:0219 minutes, 2 secondsIf we don't develop a model ecosystem, our students will be able to come and do good research. Otherwise, our 19:1119 minutes, 11 secondsWe will be behind. So that ecosystem needs to change our mentality, sir. I just wrote the exam. 19:2019 minutes, 20 secondsIt's very wrong to say that only those who get good grades are very intelligent.
5 comments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLjLPawMU8Y
They are running a company worth ₹10,000 crore: JNU University changed | Santishree Pandit | VC 18 Aug 2026 #SantishreePandit #VC #JNU
Santishree Pandit from Tamil Nadu is the Vice Chancellor of Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi. She gave a special interview on the state of Indian universities and the reforms that need to be done in higher education. Transcript : Women Vice Chancellors are very important. I am the first woman Vice Chancellor at Jawaharlal Nehru University. What is this?
0:1818 secondsThe first Other Backward Class (OBC) came from the OBC community and the IBC community from Tamil Nadu.
0:2525 secondsI am the first vice-chancellor. So for many people, the first female vice-chancellor is the resistance. Many people think that women are not intelligent.
0:3636 secondsWe cannot make this decision independently. Someone please guide us.
0:4242 secondsLet's do it. Then we won't study. I studied at that university as a student.
0:4949 secondsBesides, Jawaharlal Nehru University is the number one university in India, sir. Now, a 5%
0:5858 secondsYou may have this lunatic bridge. But 90 to 95% of the faculty there
1:061 minute, 6 secondsAll the students are very good sir. And one of the best.
1:131 minute, 13 secondsEven today, our central government is not in Jawaharlal Nehru University.
1:191 minute, 19 seconds1020 pieces sir. Which university gave this piece and made India number one?
1:271 minute, 27 secondsThe university is the only university to compete with IITs even in the QS rankings.
1:331 minute, 33 secondsJawaharlal Nehru University has very intelligent students. They are all very poor. What is this?
1:421 minute, 42 secondsCome on, what are these deprivation points? What is this feature? JNU has a lot of them.
1:511 minute, 51 secondsHow many students come from very backward districts? 70% of the students are from the reserved category, sir.
2:002 minutesEven people who have never been to a university come because you can't find this kind of piece anywhere else.
2:082 minutes, 8 secondsWhat are we doing now? Students from 15 states are coming in because we have introduced CET NET and National
2:172 minutes, 17 secondsEven after I went to college to write the examination, I got SC/ST.
2:232 minutes, 23 secondsI have filled all the OBC positions, otherwise JNU will be like IIT and IIT.
2:322 minutes, 32 secondsWe have implemented reservation now, literally, with no backlog. That's it.
2:402 minutes, 40 secondsDifferences are coming because a woman vice-chancellor from a progressive state like Tamil Nadu is coming from Tamil Nadu.
2:482 minutes, 48 secondsIt's going to be a difference and something else, many of you are now from the side of our Prime Minister Modi.
2:572 minutes, 57 secondsAs soon as they leave, they think that everything we do comes from one ideology, no matter what ideology I come from.
3:053 minutes, 5 secondsI am an academic, I am a researcher, I am a teacher, I have been at Pune University for 35-40 years.
3:133 minutes, 13 secondsSavitribai Phule, we cannot be so ideologically biased.
3:203 minutes, 20 secondsThe only thing that you have to do is teach the class and study hard. 90% of the students in JNU are very good.
3:293 minutes, 29 secondsStudents, you know Jaishankar, Nirmala Sitharaman, everyone is now
Tajinder Singh Sandhu Lieutenant Governor of Delhi All JNU Students New Secretary of Education That Mother
3:453 minutes, 45 secondsEven JNU students are 30% JNU students, how can these students be like this?
3:543 minutes, 54 secondsLet's be a little revolutionary and ask a question, sir, what is JNU?
4:004 minutesYou see, what we tell students, they don't listen to us, they ask questions, so we are ready for that.
4:084 minutes, 8 secondsArgumentative Indians, no matter what we say, ask questions. They ask back.
4:154 minutes, 15 secondsKebanga Sir, there is only one student council, is it correct to be independent for student issues?
4:234 minutes, 23 secondsWhat's going on at the university? If I don't take a class now, why not? If I don't teach properly, why not teach properly?
4:314 minutes, 31 secondsIt's okay to say all that, but if you bring politics and become a politician, tomorrow you'll become a leader.
4:404 minutes, 40 secondsIt's very wrong to train here outside. Because then what's the point of these people getting money from outside?
4:474 minutes, 47 secondsThey get support from outside. Besides, they don't do anything about the issues of the university. They run their own agenda.
4:574 minutes, 57 secondsSo what's the agenda now? Who told a lie like Goblins and repeated it 10 times?
5:055 minutes, 5 secondsThey think that if they do it, it will come true. The government has been worried about education for the last 10 years.
5:145 minutes, 14 secondsWhy can't we bring even a very good minister after Murli Manohar Joshi, who doesn't give importance?
5:235 minutes, 23 secondsEducation is very important here. Which government is the first to prioritize education?
5:325 minutes, 32 secondsI want to give importance to education because I always say that it is in education that political power is maintained.
5:395 minutes, 39 secondsThere has to be narrative power, look at that now, even in our Tamil Nadu.
5:475 minutes, 47 secondsIdeology is a self-respect movement, and for many people it's like that.
5:535 minutes, 53 secondsThey want to bring an ideological movement here, but we haven't brought it.
6:006 minutesIt's really hard to change this, and this episode is so good.
6:086 minutes, 8 secondsThere is, but the implementation is still lacking. We still spend only 3.6% to 6% of GDP on education, but the number
6:176 minutes, 17 seconds46% of the students from Central Universities passed the exam but that percentage is 100% of the students.
6:256 minutes, 25 secondsNo matter what, the athlete should have double digits. Look, Korea, China, India got their independence.
6:336 minutes, 33 secondsThey have 194749 of their 15% of GDP for education.
6:396 minutes, 39 secondsThey have increased a lot, what is our 3.7? Where can you compete with them?
6:486 minutes, 48 secondsWhy did I go to JNU because of Covid and then there were so many people in that colorful hall?
6:556 minutes, 55 secondsWhy are we sending students to the polls to scare them? What will happen to our girls if this kind of nonsense happens?
7:037 minutes, 3 secondsWe are a piece of cake, all this is from Pannapandu 22, girls students numbers, boys now many degrees
7:127 minutes, 12 secondsIn many courses, only girls are passing, and now only boys have to make reservations. That's why that fate has come.
Why do women come here? But what is the problem with women? Let them continue their research.
7:287 minutes, 28 secondsWhether they do it or not remains to be seen. Our current government has given them a lot of benefits, but they have taken all those benefits.
7:377 minutes, 37 secondsUse it now, but that's not all the skill paste should have because it
7:457 minutes, 45 secondsThere is no industry-university connection. What is the industry doing now?
7:527 minutes, 52 secondsWhat do you want, what is this, these courses, we don't do that kind of thing, so
7:597 minutes, 59 secondsI have to make that connection, but in India that connection doesn't exist, so what?
8:058 minutes, 5 secondsJust STEM STEM STEM won't work. You need all those humanities languages. Now you
8:138 minutes, 13 secondsBelieve me, if you saw this, what great scholars of the ancient period would you all agree with this?
8:208 minutes, 20 secondsPoetry and mathematics have been said to be the same thing. If not, what is this?
8:288 minutes, 28 secondsMaharishi Kanaku has been talking about the chemistry of Paramanu. If you have seen it, you will know that it is complete holistic.
8:368 minutes, 36 secondsKnowledge: If I'm a genius in middle school mathematics, I can do a lot better even if I study music.
8:458 minutes, 45 secondsWhat is the meter in classical music? It's very close to mathematics.
8:528 minutes, 52 secondsSo, have you seen that kind of Tamil Nadu? You are now carbon dating Keezhadi Literally 10
9:009 minutesYears old, now the Indus value is lower, the same period is the same as the code.
9:079 minutes, 7 secondsThey are trying very hard to bring Terminus, but you are not there for that.
9:159 minutes, 15 secondsHow much do you invest in education for GDP? What is this? What is that? Monetary investment increases.
9:239 minutes, 23 secondsBut whether it is private or public, the government cannot impose 3.6% or 6% tax because you
9:339 minutes, 33 secondsNumber of Universities: The number of universities is 100. The number of IITs is 100.
9:409 minutes, 40 secondsWhere did you get the same percentage from? You are going to pay salaries to so many people and then more.
9:479 minutes, 47 secondsThis contract is all about giving permanent positions to the musicians.
9:539 minutes, 53 secondsTemporary education assistance is a very difficult first investment.
10:0110 minutes, 1 secondLet's go and if it goes, then number two, what is this? Let's maintain our diversity.
10:1010 minutes, 10 secondsNot everyone should study the same way and be the same, but if we had that diversity, we would have that.
10:1710 minutes, 17 secondsBecause you see, two physics Nobel Prize winners came from a college like Presidency College.
10:2410 minutes, 24 secondsWe have given our S.V.I. Raman Subramaniam Chandrasekhar that kind of education.
10:3210 minutes, 32 secondsSo what I'm saying is that even if there is that kind of educational diversity, then state universities
10:4110 minutes, 41 secondsThe Central Government and the State University of Minnesota had also given an amount for strengthening the Panna. Why should it be given?
Universities that do not have university numbers are not listed in the university.
10:5610 minutes, 56 secondsLet's do it. Why don't we invest in this number? Now I'll take 15% of the investment.
11:0511 minutes, 5 secondsIf I go, it's okay, I'm 3.6, but if I take the number, it will be diluted. That's why
11:1211 minutes, 12 secondsAnd then, if you look at the state universities today, they are in a very pitiful state. I am from Chennai University.
11:2111 minutes, 21 secondsDid you take the college, Presidency College, my college, now it's very much this, that, that, that, that.
11:3011 minutes, 30 secondsThe university is not like it used to be, now mainly because of cash trapness we don't have that money.
11:3811 minutes, 38 secondsState governments need to bring in the very important number two skill-base education.
11:4611 minutes, 46 secondsEveryone needs a job, why are we studying? If there is no Namba Gnani, then there is no study for a Sanyasit.
11:5411 minutes, 54 secondsI want to get a job, I want to get a decent job. I want to do my MA and get a job as a peon.
12:0112 minutes, 1 secondIt's hard, so you have to get a job, and to get that job, you have to stay in that industry, this base.
12:1012 minutes, 10 secondsAnd thirdly, what I'm asking is, you should teach everyone in education not just one language, but multiple languages.
12:2012 minutes, 20 secondsThen I will tell you one thing: don't be hostile to English.
12:2412 minutes, 24 secondsWhy is English a very important language? Learn all languages. Indian languages
12:3112 minutes, 31 secondsLearn your mother tongue. But learn English along with it. Because that
12:3812 minutes, 38 secondsEnglish is the international language of science, technology, research, diplomacy, finance, everything.
12:4612 minutes, 46 secondsThat's it. So what can I say, if we had a computer, we wouldn't know one language, we would know three or four languages, now I
12:5512 minutes, 55 secondsI studied in a government college in Tamil Nadu. I studied in Presidency College.
13:0213 minutes, 2 secondsWe know the language, what is education, what is vision and mission, what is the investment motive for you?
13:1213 minutes, 12 secondsWe can go to that level, world level competition, but our PM Modi is the most athletic person, even if he makes a Gangirajulate.
13:2013 minutes, 20 secondsThat request is like a dream, a dream to try to make a dream come true.
13:2813 minutes, 28 secondsYou don't have to dream, so you can achieve, and then you bring a paradigm shift and everyone is in government.
13:3513 minutes, 35 secondsDon't look for a job, become an entrepreneur, an innovator, and you will be a job for ten people.
13:4313 minutes, 43 secondsIt is not possible to give even that, even that is education, so now this Atal Incubation Center is like JNU University.
13:5213 minutes, 52 secondsWe also have 23 startups at the Atal Incubation Center at the university, and IBVR is trying to cut it.
14:0114 minutes, 1 secondOne Unicorn, why should we change that image to JNU's image? What is this?
14:0814 minutes, 8 secondsWe only do politics, that's why we have intelligence. We can do good in innovation even if we don't show it.
14:1614 minutes, 16 secondsWe will show that too. And I want to tell you that in science, there is something called PMRN, the Prime Minister's Research Fund.
14:2214 minutes, 22 secondsSeven out of seven IITs were awarded to Rende University. JNU
14:2914 minutes, 29 secondsThe central government has given 100 crores to cutting-edge scientific research.
14:3714 minutes, 37 secondsWe want to take over six of our smaller universities and bring them up to their research level.
14:4614 minutes, 46 secondsWe have done it. So this is not a paradigm shift, it is mainly about leadership. In the field of education
14:5514 minutes, 55 secondsLeadership should also be visionary. There are many schemes for numbers these days, there is even free education and so on.
15:0415 minutes, 4 secondsI want a safe, secure and safe atmosphere. Now I'm going to the lab. I usually work in this lab at night.
15:1215 minutes, 12 secondsIf everything is okay, I have to work 24 hours a day. Now if I go to the night shift, I'm fine with that.
15:2015 minutes, 20 secondsThere must be. And that safety must be there in our society. Otherwise, many people will be afraid to send women.
15:2715 minutes, 27 secondsThink about it. If we take the research to you, believe me, there are many students there.
15:3615 minutes, 36 secondsIf you want to go to the doctor and do research, you've been unemployed for many years.
15:4515 minutes, 45 secondsWhat is this? Doing BSc, MSc and then doing BChD, doing Ph.D and then doing Postdoc, so that's a joke.
15:5215 minutes, 52 secondsWhether it is the government or the private industry, they should provide a lot of those facilities. Because those
16:0216 minutes, 2 secondsThe student may be male or female. The student has not worked for so many years, so you can apply for a fellowship.
16:1116 minutes, 11 secondsGive it to VisEqual, what kind of salary is this? Are the parents at home or is it dependent?
16:1916 minutes, 19 secondsIf there is a family dependent, then the student can use that facility.
16:2516 minutes, 25 secondsIf you come here, you can become an engineer right away. I will become an engineer right away.
16:3416 minutes, 34 secondsIf you look in the South or here, everyone is an engineering or doctor, why don't I get a job after completing those five years?
16:4116 minutes, 41 secondsI can't get a job here unless I complete my B.Sc. or M.Sc.
16:4916 minutes, 49 secondsIf I do research, I literally have to invest for 15 years to be able to do research, so those 15
16:5816 minutes, 58 secondsIf I am not at home for a year, my parents are lower middle class, I am not in a family of seven.
17:0917 minutes, 9 secondsIt's very difficult to come from here, sir. What's the point of going to the cowshed? Will you look for a job first? You haven't done this kind of research and you're not going to get it.
17:1717 minutes, 17 secondsThe first attempt at research was not successful, sir, but it was only after many failures that it became successful, so this is it.
17:2617 minutes, 26 secondsWhat cushioning space should the government provide or not? Should the industry provide or not? Should our corpus provide?
17:3517 minutes, 35 secondsDonations are a given to the university, otherwise we will not have research.
17:4217 minutes, 42 secondsThe best candidates won't come to do it. It's not like only those who get the marks can do research.
17:5117 minutes, 51 secondsWhat is a lot of times? These people who get 70% and 60% must have a lot of brains. Now how is our exam going, sir?
18:0018 minutesI only test my memory by making a purchase. You don't test whether I have originality or not. So
18:0818 minutes, 8 secondsSo for research, you and I don't just read a book and write the exam. I
18:1618 minutes, 16 secondsWhat should I do after reading this or that book and then doing some research?
18:2318 minutes, 23 secondsOnly those who think this is possible should do research.
18:2918 minutes, 29 secondsCan. Hargobind Khurana Sir Nobel Prize Winner from Punjab, India Third Class MSc MSc
18:3818 minutes, 38 secondsHe didn't even have second class, he had third class, but he didn't get the Nobel Prize. He had that opportunity when he went to America.
18:4618 minutes, 46 secondsThere is investment in the industry, and there is money to do it.
18:5318 minutes, 53 secondsThere are very rich people there who are giving donations. We also need this kind of research in India.
19:0219 minutes, 2 secondsIf we don't develop a model ecosystem, our students will be able to come and do good research. Otherwise, our
19:1119 minutes, 11 secondsWe will be behind. So that ecosystem needs to change our mentality, sir. I just wrote the exam.
19:2019 minutes, 20 secondsIt's very wrong to say that only those who get good grades are very intelligent.
Post a Comment