LIC GROUP FAMILY FLOATER MEDICLAIM POLICY
1)A sigh of relief.yet, she has to take all treatment for restoration of kidnety strength as per Dr advice
2)As the choice for Optional Sa which was a 2nd boon, so soon after FFP came only werf 1/7/2014 ,recent CO cirlar also bestowed a boon of redn in premium so early without even waiting for 1 or 2 yr experience in claims wh normally they do
2)I believe LIC original data keyed in shows Rs 10 lasc & REVISED DATA WAS SENT ONLY FEW DAYS BEFORE BY ALL ZO/DOs
As I flashed Prog for Employees for premium refund has come Only now PENSIONERS data is getting keyed in for ALL & prog will come in few days time
3)WHATEVER, u send ur RECEIPT for payment of premium for Rs 20 lacs to DO & CONTROLLING ZO,SO THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO CONFIRM THAT hereafter correct Rs 20 LACS is shown to avoid any future mistakes
4)glad to hear TPA did a good job
Best wishes for ur wifes full recovery & greetings to u & ur daughter for timely help
RBKISHORE VP,AIRIEF R.B.KISHORE,VP,AIRIEF ED(Retd),LIC,PROBUS LIFE MEMBER, 044-28155810 / 098403 40591
__VISIT airiefvision.wordpress.com______ From: K.S. Raman <ks.ram21537@gmail.com> To: Seetha And Kishore <rbkseetha@yahoo.com> Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:32 PM Subject: Namaskaram Sir, As I had informed u earlier,my wife was admitted in Wockhardt hospital,Nagpur with severe heart ache .Fortunately, angiography showed no blocks.But her kidney has shown some damage and the treatmnt is going on.After a stay in the hospital for about 18 days she has come back home.Actually we were to leave for US on 18th but have cancelled the progm.My daughter,Jayanthi however has come over here from Chicago.The cashless service was very helpful and the MD health services people were very cooperative.However in my case the SI was shown has 10lakhs,where as i have opted subsequently for 20lakhs.Premia has been deducted for twenty lakhs though.On an enqiry I was told by LIC that it has to be taken up at a higher level.I am in touch with them.Meanwhile I will be thankfule if u can kindly guide me,how to proceed in the matter. Thanking you,and with regards to both of you, K.S.Raman |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment