THANK U SIR,
I WILL REVERT TO YOU AFTER VERIFYING THE ACTUAL PREMIUM DEDUCTED LAST YEAR FROM MY PENSION.
WITH REGARDS
V.S.PRAKASARAO
VIZAG
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Rksahni <rksahni278@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
1. Please carefully read the Headings of Table A & Table B.
2. The premium for your wife is to be taken from Table B of Category I and not from Table A of Category I.
3. Table A premium rates are in respect of Employees/retired employees/ spouse of deceased Employees/ retired employees.
Table B premium rates are for the spouse and dependent children of the employees/ retired employees.
4. As such the premium rates given for your wife are from Table B age group 56-65 are correct.
4. As such the premium rates given for your wife are from Table B age group 56-65 are correct.
5. Please check up the same from the Chart.
With kind regards,
Rksahni
278 Sector 5, Urban Estate,
Kurukshetra ,Haryana PIN 136118
On 25-Feb-2016, at 8:19 pm, prakasarao rao <prakasarao1942@gmail.com> wrote:
Mobile 9416137078
Phone : 01744-230406/230706
On 25-Feb-2016, at 8:19 pm, prakasarao rao <prakasarao1942@gmail.com> wrote:
AT THE OUTSET I CONGRATULATE U SIR FOR WORKING
OUT PROJECTED PREMIUM FOR 25 AND 30 LACS. IT IS
REALLY GIVES A FAIR IDEA FOR THE PENSIONERS TO
OPT FOR THE INCREASE IN S.A. COMING TO UR QUERRY
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM THAT I JUST TOOK THE LAST
YEAR PREMIUM FOR 20 LAKHS FROM THE CHARTS YOU
MAILED ME. FOR ME IT WAS 9430 AND FOR MY WIFE AGED 64
THE CHART SHOWED 6668 SO THE TOTAL COMES TO
RS.16098. KINDLY HAVE A RELOOK AT THE PREMIUM OF
MY WIFE .I THINK IT IS VERY LOW.
WITH REGARDS,
V.S.PRAKASARAO
VISAKHAPATNAM.
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 12:57 PM, RK Sahni <rksahni278@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Dear Shri Rao,
I give below the subsidised premium for SI 20 lacs & Projected Subsidised Premium for 25 & 30 lacs as well as under:-
Age 20lacs 25lacs 30lacs
1. Self 74 9430.75 10539.75 11715.75
2. Wife 64 2133.50 2384.50 2561.50
----------------------------------------------------------------------
total 11564.25 12924.25 14277.25
I do not know how you calculated premium as Rs 16100 for 20 lacs SI.
You can check the premium from Premium Chart uploaded on my blog on right side bar.
You make your choice now and submit the option form to your controlling DO.
with regards,
rksahni
278 Sector 5,
Urban Estate,
Kurukshetra
Haryana PIN 136118