LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE

LIC GROUP MEDICLAIM SCHEME GUIDE 


CLICK HERE 

DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 53,04,000 HITS ON 24.08.2026THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Saturday, 20 February 2016

YOUR VOICE

I am ex HGA and retired from Howrah City Br, 2 (43E) 0n 31/08/2010.I have Med.Insurance with LICI.DOB 30.08.1950.What will be the premium for me,Spouse and my daughter with Floating
Feb 20 2016, 10:43 AM
Ashit Kundu: coverage 20,00,000/-. Can I increase the Insc.coverage from the FY 2016-17 onwards ? what I have to do to increase the Coverage. I am a non- pensioner. Pl.guide me. Thanks.
Feb 20 2016, 4:58 PM
Ram Krishna Sahni: State the dob of your spouse and daughter.
Feb 20 2016, 4:59 PM
Ram Krishna Sahni: you can increase the Floating SI to 25 pr 30 lacs
Welcome to my new Chatroll!
Feb 20 2016, 5:09 PM
Ram Krishna Sahni: 1.self -Rs 9421.5. FOR CATEGORY III FOR AGE GROUP (56-65)
Feb 20 2016, 5:14 PM
Ram Krishna Sahni: 2. spouse for age group(56-65)--3014.00 (3)daughter IF HANDICAPPED  if age group (36-45) Rs 1044.00 (4) total=13479.50.have you paid the premium to LIC?
PLEASE PROVIDE DOB FOR SPOUSE & DAUGHTER  
5 online
show all...