FINAL for DELHI HCPENDING ISSUES & CONCERNS, RULE 3A,40%IR etc
1)FINAL for DELHI HC PENDING ISSUES & CONCERNS, RULE 3A,40%IR etc Dear Kishore Sir,As one of our colleagues mentioned in the blog how I and many readers of your mail wish you were there in DHC to brief the lawyers about our case.We would have had a walkover.I really salute your efforts and thorough knowledge of our case. Regards.------------------- -------- -- Bhagyanath 2)RBK An Excellent Presentation and a very detailed one with forceful pleading. You are a Genius God Be with you Keep Going,Keep Growing --------UncleNan![http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/05.gif]() 3)Dear RBK jii.. I (we) have no words to express myJoy and find no words to convey my (our) congratulations on your in depth knowledge and intelligentsia in handling our pensioners matter… This much of detailed things and data, how you stored in your mind, I don't know but you really a miracle man of our days. We are now, we feel, in safe hands of you and more we are much relived of our agony..because you have absorbed all that on our behalf. Your concern of our Pensioners welfare, we believe 100% True and GOLD. I pray GOD almighty to shower the choicest blessings on you and on your family members and keep in good health for ever. With kind regards Mr. RBK jii------- What'sApp,---------Angurajan* 4)Dear Sri R.B.Kishor ji, After a very long time I had the occasion to read the presentation you have prepared to plead the LIC pensioners problems to the court. You have the inborn qualities & skills of presentation . I must thank you for taking such a trouble to study the pensioners problems in such a giant institution like LIC and ably putting forth to the courts knowledge. God bless you sir. ---------------S.P.Kadam, Belgaum
|