PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Saturday 8 July 2017

Demise of Sri M Sreenivasa Murty

The sad and unexpected end of Mr Sreenivasa Murty shocked and shattered me as it did tens of thousands of LIC pensioners.
The irony of it all is I was in Yashoda Hospital consulting my Urologist who had advised me to undergo MRI Scan for prostate enlargement which I had undergone yesterday until 11.15 P M.I could not see MSM  in the ICU as I did not want to disturb him late in the night.
This morning I wanted to meet him after my consultation with the urologist,but unfortunately I had to wait for quite sometime and later when I consulted the doctor,he advised me to undergo another MRI termed contrast scan for which I was asked to go to Secunderabad Yashoda Hospital.When I was running around with the formalities there,at about 2.30 PM,I got a call from MSM's daughter Smt Vijaya conveying the bad news.
This is a shocking development & it is highly traumatic for MSM's family and also for the fraternity of LIC pensioners for whose cause he had  dedicated his retired life in word & deed.
I don't know how we at Hyderabad are going to cope with this sudden tragedy and void created by MSM's death.The continuous ringing of my mobile phone from  the mourning pensioner friends    and a flood of emails pouring in expressing shock over the news of  MSM's death speaks of the gloom that is pervading the entire fraternity of pensioners.
All that we can do at this juncture is to  only pray for the departed soul to Rest In Peace.
MSM's son has to come from US and must be on the way.
Mournfully yours,
C H Mahadevan

No comments: