PENSIONERS' VOICE AND SOUND TRACK APPEALS YOU "USE MASK""KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE" "GHAR BATHO ZINDA RAHO" "STAY HOME SAVE LIVES"
DEAR FRIENDS, CONGRATS, YOUR BLOG CROSSED 3268000 HITS ON 01.02.2023 THE BLOG WAS LAUNCHED ON 23.11.2014,HAVE A GREAT DAY
VISIT 'PENSIONERS VOICE & SOUND TRACK' WAY TO CATCH UP ON PENSIONER RELATED NEWS!

Tuesday 28 August 2018

LIC CO revised instructions to be issued today forenoon

I spoke 1st early morning to EDLegal .He told me EDPer will know. 
On my insistence he said nothing was necessary to be done at Legal Dept. 
When I again raised if any adverse decision compared to 18/8 /18 COcircular he said No. 
Near 2hrs battling with EDOS he said only Personnel CA say. EDPer line busy ,ring up later .I tried MD same phone reply. 
Now another roundup EDPer came online.To my kind queries he said minor calculation glitch. I told him so many Elders worried .He said date remains same & finally CO orders will come today forenoon
Whatever please wait,see CO Circular & be calm to digest contents. 
Always CO issues we pray & pray here too. 
Greetings& warm regards 

RBKishore

No comments: